Home Forums Introduce yourself 16 – Visual Snow Whole Life

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Davin Basi Davin Basi 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Grace Betancourt
    Grace Betancourt
    Participant

Hello! My name is Grace. You can call me Grace, Graceful, or Slumber. I like to code, build, and do hands on things.

I’ve had visual snow my whole life. I obviously cannot remember what I saw as a baby, but by the time time I could talk, I told my mom about millions of little dots on her arm and in the air. Around age 11-12 I realised that not everyone saw the way I did. Upon doing some research, I found what it was called, and that it was a valid condition. I went to an eye doctor because I could not see and still cannot see with part of my right eye. Today during the one year visit since I first saw him (I’ve been going to him every five months to track changes) he told me about this website.

I think it’s so cool that someone took the initiative to get Visual Snow awareness out there. I can’t wait to connect with all of you!

Cheers!

Davin Basi
    Davin Basi
    Keymaster

Hello Grace!

Thank you for introducing yourself. Just remember that you’re not alone and that thousands of people experience the same thing.

Also, this is the first time that I’ve heard a doctor recommend the website, which makes me so happy! So thanks for sharing that.

Kind regards

Davin

Chair trustee

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close Menu